Opening a corporation file into multi user mode shows error:
- H202: The corporation file is on another laptop and QuickBooks is unable to reach the server.
- H202: QuickBooks on your laptop is unable to contact the server.
- H101, H303 and H505: The laptop on which the corporation file is located needs further setup and install.
Reasons for the errors
The QuickBooks software is trying to communicate with the server to determine association the file, but is unable to do so.
The reasons for this problem can be many:
- Incorrect hosting configuration settings area unit.
- QB firewalls obstructing the communication.
- Damaged, broken or incorrect .ND files which prevents QuickBooks from accessing the files over network.
- The science address of host laptop cannot be found.
- Incorrect DNS setting area.
- Non working QuickBooks services like QuickBooksDBXX/QBCFMonitor.
How to Fix the Errors
Error H101, H202, H303 and H505:
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks File Doctor
Download and run the File Doctor on server.
Solution 2: Verify the hosting and the services
Verify the hosting
- On each system, open the QuickBooks and go to File> Utilities.
- See ‘Host Multi user Access’? This system is not hosting the file. Move to the next laptop.
- See ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access’? Select it.
- In the company file should be closed window. Now click on Yes.
- Ensure that QuickBooksDBXX and QBCFMonitor Service unite is started.
- Click on the Windows button.
- Press Windows+R to open run box.
- In the run box, type services.msc and press enter button.
- Service window: scroll down and appearance for QuickBooksDBXX service.
- Don’t see the QuickBooksDBXX Service? Have the Information Server Manager put into the multi user mode.
- Now click on the QuickBooksDBXX service to make sure the start up is ready and the repair standing is begun.
- Now click on ‘Recovery’
- Open the computer system’s menu. Click on Restart to automatically restart QuickBooksDBXX service.
- Click to save changes.
- Repeat the above steps for QBCFMonitor Service
- Now open QuickBooks in the multi user mode on all the systems.
Solution 3: Open network ports that are used by QuickBooks to communicate Configure the Firewall
Uninstall the AVG program to alter the Windows Defender that comes built into Windows 8. For any queries, contact the AVG support service or if you would like to keep the AVG software.
Solution 4: Insert your server to the Windows host file
Solution 5: Create a new folder for your company file.
Still cannot resolve your problem? Don’t worry QuickBooks Support is at hand with our QuickBooks Customer Support Service. You can seek QuickBooks Support by simply making a call to our QuickBooks Customer Support Number at +1800-470-6903