Welcome to the Community. I’d be glad to provide assistance with bringing your missing bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Are you trying to download bank transactions into your QuickBooks? If so, there are some factors that you’ll need to consider when downloading bank transactions which may cause the issue that you have. These are the following:
- Some banks and credit card companies don’t post transactions for download until later in the day or the next morning.
- Some banks will show a transaction on their website but won’t download the transaction until it posts.
- If the missing transactions are the most recent ones, wait at least 24 hours in case your bank doesn’t make them available immediately.
However, you can check on your Bank Register and see if it’s filtered for a specific date of transactions.
To do that:
- From the left menu, select Accounting.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- Select the bank account from which transactions are missing.
- From the Action column, select View register.
- Sort the register by the entries in the Date column.
- Select the Filter icon, above the Date column.
- From the Reconcile Status drop-down menu, choose All.
- Select Apply.
We are here to help you to rectify all issue with our Pro Advisor’s which are very fast and expert of QuickBooks Support application with our 24×7 support service. You are just click on the link QuickBooks support phone number and call our customer care department at +1-800-396-7703